[Kde-accessibility] GSoC Mentor Qualifications

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:04:28 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone.

I was just curious as to what the qualifications are for someone to be a
mentor for GSoC as far as KDE-related projects are concerned.

Unfortunately, I have very little programming experience. At this point
I guess you could say that I am at the user end of the spectrum. I rely
completely on screen readers and screen magnification, so I use both of
these technologies extensively.

Even if I would not meet the qualifications for a mentor position, I
would be more than willing to give input or to test if that would be
helpful.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. If not, that is okay.
I just do not want not stand by if what bit of knowledge I have could be
put to use for such a good cause as KDE accessibility.

If there is anything that I could do, please let me know.

Take care and kind regards.