[Kde-accessibility] Mentors for Jovie for GSoC project

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:45:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am Arjun Basu, I am experienced in programming with C++ and Qt. I have
used HTML5 technologies earlier in extensions, so I have some experience
with them. I wanted to do the project "Adding support for HTML5 Text to
Speech and Speech Recognition". I was informed that I need mentors for
Jovie, Simon as well as for webkit or any other engine I wanted to extend
it to. I was wondering if someone could mentor me for Jovie

--
Arjun Basu
3rd Year