[Kde-accessibility] GSoC 2012: Adding support for HTML5 Text to Speech and Speech Recognition

Arjun Basu arjunkbasu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:16:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am Arjun Basu. I have experience in coding with C++ and Qt. I have also
used the html5 technologies in writing some plugins for Chromium. I would
like to work on the project "Adding support for HTML5 Text to Speech and
Speech Recognition". The name of the mentor wasn't very clearly mentioned.
I was wondering if someone can tell me who is mentoring this project.

--
Thanks and Regards
Arjun Basu