[Kde-accessibility] Lending a Helping Hand

Thomas Ward thomasward1978 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:39:42 UTC 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks. Between your and John's links and information at least I think
I have a place to begin reading and studying the development side of
KDE and current accessibility. What's the state of qt-atspi right now?
I think I'd like to build KDE 4.8 from source and see what needs to be
done as far as getting Orca working with the desktop as well as some
KDE applications like kedit for example. Then, branch out from there.
I realise accessibility is still pretty early in its development, but
that's what I'm here for.

Cheers!