[Kde-accessibility] Re: qt accessibility

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 23:19:02 CET 2011

Kenny,  Others,

There is already some code started that aims to do just this.  It's
qt-at-spi and can be found here: http://gitorious.org/qt-at-spi/qt-at-spi
In order to use it you'll need to grab trunk at-spi2-core, pyatspi2,
accerciser and orca from git.gnome.org.  Then build qt-at-spi and run
test/test with accerciser.  Frederik gladhorn and I have been able to get
simple things working (not enough to work with orca yet) and we can be found
on either #a11y on irc.gimp.net or #kde-accessibility on freenode if you
need/want help getting started.

thanks,
Jeremy Whiting

PS. Please introduce yourself, I couldn't find a name for you
orcagradproject :)