[Kde-accessibility] Re: qt accessibility

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Feb 2 21:04:01 CET 2011

Hi.  I'm just an orca user and not a developer.
Hopefully, a developer will correct me if I provide wrong info.
In addition to orca, you will need at-spi2.  Once you have it built and installed, you will need to write code to send
the accessibility info from qt4 to the at-spi2 daemon.  That should let orca provide access to kde.
You might also need to add code to orca so it will tell at-spi2 to send it the qt accesssibility events,
but I'm not sure about this.

          Kenny