[Kde-accessibility] Re: accessibility problem for visual impairment

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Apr 24 20:29:51 CEST 2011

As with qt-atspi to use any Qt accessibility in linux you have to have
QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 in your environment before starting a qt application to
enable qt accessibility.

Tried that here and it actually works pretty well (kaccessible). KAccessible
itself has been in kdeaccessibility since July 2010, so it was part of the
4.6 release iirc.

Jeremy