[Kde-accessibility] functions for simulating color blindness?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 21 21:46:26 CET 2008

I'm trying to enhance kmag to add 'color blindness simulation' modes,
and am looking for a simulation algorithm that I can implement in a way
that is GPL-compatible. Anyone know of one?

I found http://www.nofunc.com/Color_Blindness_Library/, but the
licensing looks like it will be a problem.

(Why kmag? Because using an existing screen-grabber gives me a framework
where I can drop in just the color-manipulating code without having to
write any front-end stuff... plus kmag seems like a good place that will
make it easy for me to fiddle, and might even be suitable for accepting
such code "for real".)

--
Matthew
"I always thought the KDE coders were simply very intelligent AI's...