[Kde-accessibility] functions for simulating color blindness?

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Sat Jan 26 18:24:46 CET 2008

Hi Matthew!

Your improvements to kmag are highly welcome.

Can you also update the author section in the about dialog when you commit,
both to include yourself and to move my credit from "Thanks" to "Authors"?
I was the last person who implemented any bigger features for kmag, because
the original author had disappeared. In the meantime I have realised that KDE
is better served if I spend the few time that I have for non-coding tasks
such as the OpenAccessibility workgroup. And you seem to have very good ideas
how to develop kmag further, so I am more than happy if you take over
maintainership of the application.

Olaf