[Kde-accessibility] Click and Drag

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 27 02:30:52 CEST 2005

Hi Deri,

The "SlowKeys" feature of AccessX is typically used by folks with hand shake
to prevent duplicate keystrokes.  While we don't have a similarly named
feature for mouse clicks, you can generally set the mouse double-click time.
Have you tried setting a long double-click time so as to reject spurious
double-clicks?

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team

P.S. I'm sorry if there are double-click time boundaries in KDE that might
prevent this from being useful to you - I'm more of a GNOME person myself...