[Kde-accessibility] Click and Drag

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 27 10:41:16 CEST 2005

Hi Peter, all:

Peter of course you know this, and just had a 'slip of the fingers'; the
feature provided for hand tremors is called "Bounce Keys", whereas the
Slow Keys feature is primarily for folks with other kinds of motor
control/accuracy issues.

I believe that setting the mouse double-click time to a longer value may
make things worse, as it controls the _maximum_ time between double
clicks, not the minimum.  I am not sure that we have a means (via the
XKB/AccessX keyboard accessibility featureset) of setting the minimum
mouse double-click time.

It may be that some kind of mouse button 'latching' would be even more
effective for you; alternatively you could use MouseKeys to perform the
mouse clicks.

Bill