[Kde-accessibility] Speaking KMail

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Thu Sep 1 22:58:12 CEST 2005

Good morning

Mostly, I just lurking on this mailinglist. I'm quite interested in this topic
and saw one of your presentation at Linuxtag2005.

Anyway. In the last days I thought about "speaking" KDE and what visually
impaired people need most on a desktop and after Konqueror has some speech
output the next logical step (perhaps after kpdf, but...) would be KMail with
speech output.

Are you about this or are you waiting for KDE 4 where the accessibility
infrastructure in KDE should be ubiquitious?

thx for your work
Mario