[Kde-accessibility] PDF accessibility

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 2 02:49:33 CEST 2005

Hi Gary,

The good folks at Adobe have been working on PDF accessibility for a while
now, including PDF accessibility on UNIX and GNU/Linux systems.  In fact,
their latest releases of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux and for Solaris-SPARC
implement the UNIX Accessibility Architecture and have been tested with the
Gnopernicus screen reader (see my rather breathless blog entry on this at
http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/korn/20050805).

I'm not sure what mailing lists you can find them on, but I've taken the
liberty of cc-ing 3 of the folks I've worked with at Adobe on UNIX Adobe
Reader accessibility.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team