[Kde-accessibility] ktts and german locale

Juergen Zdero juergen at zdero.de
Tue May 31 15:45:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

i successfully installed festival, ims-germanfestival and mbrola on my SuSE
9.2 system. Ktts runs very nice with all available languages and voices as
far i do not change the regional/language setting to german.
I tried iso-8859-1 and utf8, no soundoutput.
When i change the locale back to us-english, immediately i hear the german de3
voice talking the last messages from the applications still running.
I need a hint where to start fixing the problem. Thanks.

Juergen