[Kde-accessibility] error-log outputs compiling svn version 190705

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 03:12:16 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 02:15 am, Jürgen Zdero wrote:
> gstreamer: v8.1 was installed, i installed the actual 8.10,
> required is >=8.5 ?
> regards juergen

I've upgraded the configure scripts to the latest from kdemultimedia.  I have
no idea if this will fix the 0.8.10 > 0.8.5 problem.

BTW, you need GStreamer 0.8.7 or better, but the configure script checks for
0.8.5 because the gstreamer wav plugins for 0.8.7 are version 0.8.5.  What a
mess!

Anyway, please svn update kdeaccessibility and rebuild, i.e.

cd kdeaccessibility
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --enable-debug=full --with-gstreamer=check --with-akode=check
cd kttsd
make install

Let me know if that builds the gstreamer plugin for you with gstreamer 0.8.10
installed.

Note that the --enable-kttsd-gstreamer, --enable-kttsd-akode, and
--enable-kttsd-alsa options are no longer valid.  Use --with-whatever=check
instead.

For the akode player to build, you must install recent copy of kdesupport,
because aKode was moved from kdemultimedia to kdesupport.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer