[Kde-accessibility] error-log outputs compiling svn version 190705

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 23:27:32 CEST 2005

On Thursday 21 July 2005 02:15 am, Jürgen Zdero wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> i edited alsaplayer.cpp
> I attach the log files of build.

Thanks.

> gstreamer: v8.1 was installed, i installed the actual 8.10,
> required is >=8.5 ?
> regards juergen

Yes, >= 8.5, otherwise configure.in.in will not compile the gstplayer plugin.
Since you claim to have 0.8.10, that should have worked.  I'm looking into
it.

> > In kdeaccessibility/players/alsaplayer/alsaplayer.cpp,
> > try adding
> > #include <time.h>
> > after
> > #include <sys/time.h>

Looks like that fixed the time problem!  :)

kttsd.cpp: In member function `virtual bool KTTSD::supportsMarkup(const
   QString&, unsigned int) const':
kttsd.cpp:203: error: `mtHtml' is not a member of type `KSpeech'

You need to do one of two things:

1.  Update and install latest kdelibs from HEAD, or

2.  Copy kdeaccessibility/kttsd/compat/interfaces/kspeech/*.h to
$KDEDIR/include and then remake.

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer