[Kde-accessibility] error-log outputs compiling svn version 190705

Jürgen Zdero juergen at zdero.de
Fri Jul 22 07:04:33 CEST 2005

Hi Gary,

thanks for uour efforts!
AnchiestDragon helped me yesterday to compile all successfully.
I just had to copy 3files from ..../compat/interfaces/kspeech/*.h and
*.desktop to /opt/kde3/...
I didn't really understand why it was necessary manualy, but i believe
AnchiestDragon :)
On the second run it accepted and found the gstreamer 8.10.
Thank you for changing the wav-outputformat. I do not need to use krenamer
anymore for this.

regards juergen