[Kde-accessibility] KSayIt Freeverb Plugin

Robert Vogl voglrobe at web.de
Sun Jan 16 19:43:18 CET 2005

Hi there,

I would be very appreciated if those guys who temporarily turned off my plugin
by a Makefile-hack could provide a 'configure.in.in' (and I don't know what
else) that makes it configurable via a configure option (like Gary's
gstreamer plugin).

If I'm right, the requirement is the presence of kdemultimedia, I would name
the option '--enable-ksayit-audio-plugins', default=no, description e.g.
"build audio plugins for KSayIt".

BTW: Where can I get a good documentation of all that AC_SCHEISS_MICH_TOT
makros?

Many thanks in advance,

--
Robert Vogl