[Kde-accessibility] Speech Plugin

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 23:32:04 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 11:07 am, Mauricio Bahamonde wrote:

Glad to see Kopete integration with KTTS!  Hope this makes it into KDE 3.4.

> Right, you need to recompile kopete, but also you need a recent kdelibs
> copy from KDE CVS HEAD, because KTTS is now part of kdelibs.

FYI, I haven't looked at your plugin, but based on our discussion in irc, are
you sure kdelibs is required?  You had said you were using dcopclient method?
Unless you used the kspeech.h file from kdelibs/interfaces/kspeech and linked
it into your plugin, you wouldn't need recent kdelibs (tho you might need it
for other reasons).

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer