[Kde-accessibility] Speech Plugin

Mauricio Bahamonde elkrammer at kde.cl
Mon Jan 3 17:07:37 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 13:00, Alvin Smith wrote:
> Mauricio,
>
> Please don't assume everyone on this list is a developer.  I am not. :-) I
> am just evaluating the software and trying to help.
I'm sorry, I sent this to kopete-devel and also CC to kde-accessibility just
in case the kde-acccessibility developers were interested.
I apologize for this.

> That being said, looking at your instructions, does changing the
> kdenetwork/kopete/plugins/Makefile.am mean that I will need to re-compile
> kopete?
Right, you need to recompile kopete, but also you need a recent kdelibs copy
from KDE CVS HEAD, because KTTS is now part of kdelibs.

> The problem is that I have a Debian system and kopete was not compiled from
> source...
Sorry, I guess you will have to compile KDE CVS HEAD, or wait until next
stable kde release (I hope KDE Developers will allow putting this plugin into
KDE 3.4 because we are in feature freeze, otherwise, the plugin will surely
be in KDE 4.0).

Greetings,
--
Mauricio Bahamonde
<elkrammer at kde.cl>

I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!
	-- Homer Simpson.