[Kde-accessibility] Gnopernicus for KDE (in the distant future)?

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Sun Mar 14 18:47:23 CET 2004

Salve

Is there something as Gnopernicus [1] planned for KDE in the distant future
(KDE 4.x and later) ?

About me:
I work (in my free time) together with a visually impaired person to install
him a GNU/Linux box with software for blind and visually impaired people. He
is a programmer at a Swiss bank. ATM GNOME together with GNOME is the only
"useful" software to offer this (if a GUI is expected).
Personally I study education and computer sciences (and perhaps computer
linguistic) at the university of Zurich. In my remaining free time I'm very
dedicated to FOSS in education and school.

Greets from Switzerland
Mario

[1] http://www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html