[Kde-accessibility] Re: Code and icon move to kdelibs and kdebase

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Thu Dec 16 00:01:38 CET 2004

[Kenneth Wimer, Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 20:59]
> Actually, there was interest in the flat icon theme, but until now the
> author has been taking care of business and there is no reason to fix
> something that is not broken.

Its good to know that the lack of responses simply meant that everything
is right, especially since I am no expert in icon creation. I remembered
that text in icons is difficult for translations, but apart from that, I
couldn't really offer professional feedback. All I could say was that the
icon theme is needed for some accessibility cases, that it is almost
complete, and that I personally like it very much.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project