[Kde-accessibility] kmag issues

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:05:05 -0500

> 1. The file menu in kmag is empty. A patch is attached.

I removed everything from the file menu and removed the menubar from the
kmagui.rc file.

> 2. kdeaccessibility/kmag/templates should be removed.
done

> 3. I thought kmag was buggy because it did allow me to magnify the edge of
> screen after i changes the ratio, but it is rather a usability problem.

I didn't get you there. Can you explain the problem again?

> It took me quite a while to find out that you need to click onto "maximize
> the use of the window" whenever you change the window size or the
> magifier ratio.
>
> Are there any strong reasons for not always using the correct window size?
> If so, then we should ask kde-usability for advice, otherwise we could
> just remove that button and make it adjust automatically.

What do you want to adjust automatically? The KMag window itself or the
selection window? Its on my todo to auto resize the selection window to fit
the size of the kmag display window. I don't think we should resize the KMag
application window as per the size of selection window.

Also, I want it to be config option.. because at times I do not want the
selection window size to change.. I need it fixed..

Sarang

> Olaf.
>
> - --
> Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility Project
> KDEAP co-maintainer, maintainer of http://accessibility.kde.org

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!