[Kde-accessibility] kmag issues

Sarang Lakare sarang@users.sourceforge.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:46:53 -0500

This is exactly what I have in mind. The basic idea I have is to have two
profiles: one for accessibility (for low vision people) and one for simple
magnification (the current default).

Sarang

On Thursday 23 January 2003 07:46 pm, Iain Murray wrote:
> Just on point 1, are you familiar with the windows zoomtext program?
> This is the most popular app in Australia for low vision users. The
> controls and options for that package come up as a separate window that
> may be minimised, therefore kept out the way, once options are set. Is
> this a possibility for kmag? Additionally icons may not be enough, bear
> in mind that many magnification users really rely on speech and use the
> magnification as a guide to where they are. Integration with some form
> of screen review package must be kept in mind for future development.

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang@users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!