[Kde-accessibility] Re: translations for kdeaccessibility

Thomas Diehl thd@kde.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:19:39 +0100

Am Dienstag, 21. Januar 2003 12:20 schrieb Gunnar Schmi Dt:

> Now my questions:
> -Is it ok to ask for the translation of the kdeaccessibility module?

OK with me at least. Only hope we will not get into another branching jungle
with this. Also you should be aware that probably not all teams are going to
translate files that are not yet in the "official release" (ie don't have
much time and, therefore, take a wait and see approach).

> -If so, how long will the translation take (when can we start to prepare
> the release candidate?)

Depends, of course, on how many, how long, and how complex strings the module
is going to contain.

Regards,

Thomas

--