[Kde-accessibility] revised kdeaccessibility release cycle

Gunnar Schmi Dt gunnar@schmi-dt.de
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:11:15 +0100

Hello,

According to the "official" release cycle, the deadline for putting the=20
applications into kdeaccssibility would have been on friday. After that w=
e=20
would branch for KDE 3.0, KDE 3.1 and HEAD and make sure that the respect=
ing=20
versions compile and work.

However, KMag is not yet in kdeaccssibility. So I want to suggest that we=
=20
modify the release schedule:

1) The deadline for branching and getting the versions to work (and the=20
i18n-string freeze date) can be delayed by one week (until Friday, Januar=
y=20
31)
2) The date for producing the release candidate (three weeks after the=20
i18n-string freeze date) can be anounced after asking at the kde-i18n-lis=
t=20
how long the translators need for the translation.

Does this sound reasonable?

Gunnar Schmi Dt