[Kde-accessibility] revised kdeaccessibility release cycle

JP Schnapper-Casteras jpsc@stanford.edu
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:16:52 -0800

Sounds very reasonable.

--JP

Cell: 206-849-9032
Web: http://www.stanford.edu/~jpsc
LARS: http://trace.wisc.edu/linux
FDAWG: http://www.speechinfo.org/fdawg

-----Original Message-----
From: kde-accessibility-admin@mail.kde.org
[mailto:kde-accessibility-admin@mail.kde.org]On Behalf Of Gunnar Schmi Dt
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 2:11 PM
To: kde-accessibility@kde.org
Subject: [Kde-accessibility] revised kdeaccessibility release cycle

Hello,

According to the "official" release cycle, the deadline for putting the
applications into kdeaccssibility would have been on friday. After that we
would branch for KDE 3.0, KDE 3.1 and HEAD and make sure that the respecting
versions compile and work.

However, KMag is not yet in kdeaccssibility. So I want to suggest that we
modify the release schedule:

1) The deadline for branching and getting the versions to work (and the
i18n-string freeze date) can be delayed by one week (until Friday, January
31)
2) The date for producing the release candidate (three weeks after the
i18n-string freeze date) can be anounced after asking at the kde-i18n-list
how long the translators need for the translation.

Does this sound reasonable?

Gunnar Schmi Dt