[Kde-accessibility] Patches for docs

Bill Haneman bill.haneman@sun.com
03 Feb 2003 14:33:55 +0000

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 14:29, Lauri Watts wrote:
> On Monday 03 February 2003 03:32, you wrote:
> > Hi
> > Sounds like something I may actually be able to help with (at last ;-)
> > ) I would be pleased to help out with a KDE accessibility guide in any
> > way I can.
> >

> Ok, consider yourself assimilated!
>
> Here's the GNOME accesibility guide, which I'm looking at using as a base for
> ideas:
> http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.0/

A more up-to-date link is this one:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/sol-access-guide/2.0/

Despite being called "GNOME Accessibility for Solaris", the guide above
is 90% OS-independent and considerably expanded beyond the previous
guide.  The link above is the version of the Guide which is under active
development and which will be the basis of future versions of the
Accessibility Guide, with OS-specific references edited where
appropriate.

regards,

Bill

--