[Kde-accessibility] GUI patches for KMagnifier

Sarang Lakare sarang at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 16 09:47:08 CEST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 04:34 pm, Gunnar Schmi Dt wrote:
> The question is: What do we gain by becoming an official part of KDE 3.2?

I think we should be part of KDE 3.2. Accessibility is an important part of
any desktop.. and KDE should have one. It already has, so why not make it
official part of KDE? I thought that was the goal for kdeaccessibility
module.

We can always ignore applications that are not up to the mark.. Although I
think all of them are. For KMouth, when it is started and does not find the
plugins, a simple dialog telling the user that they need to install some
plugins should be enough.

I am all for release it with KDE 3.2.

Sarang