[Kde-accessibility] building kmag vs. qt2, 3 kde2, 3

Sarang Lakare sarang at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 5 18:18:20 CEST 2003

Until recently, I used to build KMag on KDE2/Qt2. So my guess is that it
should build. What is the exact error you are encountering? Please attach
output of compilation and then I can help.

> * kdeversion.h include
> * KDE_NO_COMPAT, KDE_VERSION, and QT_VERSION macros
> * kapp.h vs. kapplication.h includes
> * QContextMenuEvent
> * ktoolbar and qmainwindow

I have a lot of #defs in kmag for these things. I had the same problems and I
remember fixing them so that kmag would work on both KDE2 and KDE3. What
admin directory are you using? Maybe you want to use an older admin directory
for compiling with KDE2.

Sarang