[Kde-accessibility] building kmag vs. qt2, 3 kde2, 3

Geo S g_snelling at msn.com
Tue Aug 5 11:56:48 CEST 2003

My apologies if this is the wrong distribution list to which to direct my
question.  Please let me know if there is another more appropriate.

I have been running into trouble building kmag against varying combinations
of qt 2 and 3 and kde 2 and 3.  For example, building kmag against qt3 on
kde2.  Is there documentation or discussion threads regarding this?

Without going into the minutiae, the issues I'm having difficulty with are
trying to get the following to work properly:

* kdeversion.h include
* KDE_NO_COMPAT, KDE_VERSION, and QT_VERSION macros
* kapp.h vs. kapplication.h includes
* QContextMenuEvent
* ktoolbar and qmainwindow

If you know of documentation that may illuminate any of the above, please
let me know.
Much thanks,

Geo