[Kbabel] cvs diff post-processing

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sat Jul 2 16:50:45 CEST 2005

While trying to add the support of svn, I have found that the cvs diff
post-processing is currently unused.

So I would like to ask if it is a feature that was never finished or if it was
a feature that was abandonned.

As anyway I would need to treat the output of "svn status", I do not really
mind in which direction the answer is, the only question if I have to do
it in short-term or only in middle term (which I would prefer).

The processing of the output of "svn status" will be needed, as the code
parsing the .svn/entries file directly seems risky in term of compatibility to
the svn client. (Subversion's bare documentation about it and the
Subversion's code handling it seem already to contradict, so future detail
change of the file format must probably be expected.)

Have a nice day!