[Kbabel] Word wrapping and cursor position tracing in the input boxes

Daniel Pisano docpi@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 15:26:06 +0100

Ahoy,

I am currently using KBabel for translating a user's manual for a Linux
distro with chapters and paragraphs (and lots of markup since the
original document form was/is in TeX).

Whenever I write my translation in the lower input box (or add a comment
in the comment box), the view does not follow the cursor when it moves
past the right edge of the box. And since the line is not automatically
wrapped to the next line, either, I either have to type Return manually
or have to type blindly or have to adjust the view with the lower scrollbar.

This is highly annoying, since the workflow is severely disturbed.

Could automatic line-wrapping (and/or cursor tracking) be included as an
option to the input boxes, please? thank you.

Daniel Pisano