[Kalzium] Fwd: Final Reminder: KDE 4.2 Feature Plan Closing Tonight

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Mon Nov 3 13:20:54 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply, obviously you don't have to tell us in advance when you
are traveling, but here what made me grow afraid that nobody would take care
of that is that nobody added that to the KDE 4.2 feature plan until I did it
the last day before the soft freeze.

It is very helpful to me that you plan to take care of the kalzium 3D editor
for 4.2, as that lets me focus on finalizing the eigen2 API. I hope to do
what I have to in this respect in the next few days and adapt libavogadro
accordingly so that when you take care of kalzium 4.2 this is behind us.

Cheers,
Benoit