[Kalzium] [Avogadro-devel] gsoc summer project, animation in Kalzium, call for feedback

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Sat May 17 22:28:25 CEST 2008

> then indeed you can expect much more feedback. Of course if it
> doesn't break
> things you can commit right away to svn and then ask for feedback.

Speaking of which, you probably should make sure to get SVN access
sometime soon. :-) If you already have a SourceForge account, I can
add you to Avogadro. You'll also want to get KDE access if you don't
already.

I think your ideas are great, and I agree very much with Benoît -- on
any type of project, your goals may change. For example, you might
decide that our current biomolecule rendering is horrible and that's
the first thing you need to fix.

Welcome!
-Geoff