[Kalzium] Molecular Viewer Bug

Johannes Simon johannes.simon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:05:54 CEST 2007

When I load a molecule into the viewer, I only get some black sticks,
and the molucule names/numbers. I attached a screenshot showing this bug
(if it is one). You can rotate the view clicking on single atoms, so it
only seems to be a rendering problem. I'm using the latest SVN copy of
kde(pim)libs, kdesupport, kdebase, qt-copy (4.3.1) from Tuesday and
openbabel-2.1.1 from the release tarball from the website. I also
compiled and installed Avogadro from SVN as described here (except for
the openbabel part, as the SVN version didn't compile):
http://avogadro.sourceforge.net/wiki/Compiling. Installing the latest
SVN copy of Avogadro didn't change anything, even though the GUI of Avo
itself worked fine.

Joh