[Kalzium] Warning-signs feature: how to manage data?

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Jun 1 11:24:50 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag 01 Juni 2006 01:09 schrieb Leonardo Cassarani:
> So I really need some further information, especially about what am I
> supposed to do to insert all those pretty data. :)

Of course, we would also need the pictures for the danger-symbols, to be taken
from Wikipedia with the correct license and attribution of course.
Then we would need a file with the "official" R/S-phrases which would need a
comment like this:

i18n( "Translator: Please take care to translate with the official wording of
your language", "official englihs phrase");

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus