[Kalzium] FindOpenBabel2

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Jun 8 19:07:16 CEST 2006

moin

Yesterday and today I tried to make cmake and OpenBabel2 frieds... Without
success.

obconversation.h is a file that is shipped by OpenBabel2, amoung with other
files:

ls /usr/loccarsten at helium:~$ ls /usr/local/include/openbabel-2.0/openbabel/
babelconfig.h  data.h         math            obiter.h         reaction.h
base.h         dlhandler.h    matrix.h        obmolecformat.h  ring.h
bitvec.h       fingerprint.h  molchrg.h       obutil.h         rotamer.h
bondtyper.h    generic.h      mol.h           parsmart.h       rotor.h
chains.h       grid.h         obconversion.h  patty.h          typer.h
chiral.h       inchi_api.h    oberror.h       phmodel.h

The attached file doesn't work for me and I don't even know where to start
now...

Alex, I CC'ed you not to force you to work on this but just in the hope that
you do have some time to work on this in the not so distant future.

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus

PS: I still don't know where I will watch the opening game on friday :) If
somebody want's to visit me (hint, Alex ;-) your are welcome...