Regarding the Unit Testing Framework Project (GSoC)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 12:28:41 UTC 2012

Hey,

I am sorry for the latency with the reply. My new project at the
company got me really busy, plus the Plasma Active Sprint and its post
activities took me a while. Glad to hear you went through those, and
liked it. The audio tests were progressed more last year, but does not
hurt to take a look at those. What probably needs a bit of more
testing is the smarts module. There was a GCI student at the end of
the last year working on it, but still a lot to be done in that
regard.

Speaking of IRC connection: I am unsure what type of blocking this is,
but I have had to use corkscrew at Nokia for instance to forward ports
to make simple things work. It might worth taking a look at some
workaround, if you have time and sake. We can, of course, help via
email as well. :)

Beset Regards,
Laszlo Papp