Regarding the Unit Testing Framework Project (GSoC)

Aish Raj Dahal dahalaishraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:40:41 UTC 2012

Hello there,

I have been exploring gluoncreator and the components of gluon for a while
now. As suggested (by djszapi) I have carefully gone through the techbase
article on Unit Testing. In addition to this, I have looked into the code
located at core/tests and found it useful in determining how testing has
been implemented so far in Gluon. Furthermore, running the tests and
looking into their implementation has provided me with more motivation and
love towards Testing.
Therefore, I would be really happy if I am suggested a next step to learn
more about it (or perhaps even to contribute). I hope that this shall help
me gain better insight and community bonding before the GSoC application is
submitted.
Also, as IRC is not allowed in my university, I am stuck with webIRC which
is not reliable when the connection speed drops. Therefore, I have resorted
to asking for further steps to be taken here via email/mailing list.

I would be really happy if you provide me guidance in this task.

With best regards,
Aish R Dahal
(ardahal on IRC)
Timezone: GMT+5:30