Contribution

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Thu Mar 1 08:56:58 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 28 February 2012 20:53:17 Nancí de Brito Bonfim wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a 21 years old Brazilian student of Computer Science. I was reading the
> KDE Dev Guide and saw Gluon there. I've read more about Gluon on the
> official website and thought that may be very interesting for me, as a
> member of a game's research group called Indigente. I know C++ and git.
> Right now I'm studying KDE development for start coding ^^.
> I cloned the project and compile. Do you have any suggestions for a task?

  One step to perform is to drop by our IRC channel, where most discussions
and the like happen, and where people will likely be able to help you in real-
time :) And as Laszlo said, you can always try and do work through Google
Summer of Code, which is coming up very rapidly :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-