New GDL Parser merged

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Nov 26 18:20:49 UTC 2011

> This is due to those files not being converted to the new format. I have a
> script that does most of the work, I'll fix them later today, since I
> completely forgot those and only converted the installed examples.

Do you have time for this script run, or shall we help ? The GCI
student needs to make screenshots. I am not sure he needs to make
screenshots about the Invaders game since there are already a few
done, but just in case to not make any obstacles for his work, if he
would like to do for some reason or another.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp