New GDL Parser merged

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Nov 23 06:10:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

This is just after a real quick test. I have not had the time to
investigate more, but you can find my operation below.

See the attached log about the "gluonviewer
/usr/share/gluon/games/jumpnbump.gluon/game.gluonproject" command
output.

When I try to play the "Apocalypse" game, I do not see keyboard
movement in the menu if I navigate there by using up or down, but
enter works. During the game, zombies do not properly die if you shoot
them. They keep standing in one place. The axe operation, the
character holds, is also a bit different in certain cases.
Interestingly enough, not the same for each lunch. Sometimes, when I
start the game, the character and zombies do not really walk, but as
if they slid on the ground. This all might be related to the animated
sprite issue after the gdl parser, but I am unsure.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp