New GDL Parser merged

Arjen Hiemstra djfreestyler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:29:24 UTC 2011

Hi people,

I have just pushed the new GDL parser work to master. This replaces the
GDLHandler class with GDLSerializer which uses a generated parser internally.
For the most part, this change is mostly a clean API change that requires less
code. Please see core/gdlserializer.h for the new API.

There are some minor changes to the GDL language. Primarily, strings and
references now need to be quoted. Certain things have been cleaned up as well
though, for example, we can now use multiple root objects properly.

- Arjen