Persian translation of GCompris

Sina Fesahati(Encrypted Messaging) sina.fesahati at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 7 03:14:21 BST 2023

Hi Johnny,

This is correct translation of language.
I appreciate your work and I'm happy because of follow up and it's first time that I have seen complete guidance related to a project. No wonder this project gained lots of (in positive meaning) improvements and contribution for years in worldwide.

Sincerely,
Sina