Persian translation of GCompris

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:40:55 BST 2023

Hi,
I've built a version with your translation in
https://gcompris.net/download/qt/linux/beta/gcompris-qt-3.2-Linux-fa.sh.
For the language list, I've used "فارسی" for Persian, feel free to correct
me if it is not the correct translation for the language.

For information, I've added "X-Qt-Contexts: true" in the po file else the
translation is not loaded (no need to do anything on your side).

Cheers,
Johnny