Questions about external assets

Sina Fesahati(Encrypted Messaging) sina.fesahati at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:09:46 BST 2023

Hi Johnny,

I would like to translate gcompris-qt.po and gcompris.\_desktop\_.po files in the first place and then I want to translate gcompris\_voices.po if there are any people interested in donating their voices.

I will use Lokalize to handle translation process.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Sina