gcompris-qt dependency to qml-box2d

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:19:46 GMT 2021

Hi,

we use it for 3 activities: balancebox, land_safe and submarine.
So we can compile without it (-DQML_BOX2D_MODULE=disabled), but those
activities won't be available.

1) Making a PR in https://github.com/qml-box2d/qml-box2d/ with the latest
version
2) forking qmlbox2d and maintaining it (at least so it can compile).
3) embed the last version of qml-box2d directly in the code. Not clean, no
update but at least it should work for a long time and one less dependency
for everyone.

The author, for sure, does not have time to update:
https://github.com/qml-box2d/qml-box2d/issues/126#issuecomment-668499372

Do you have logs for the build issues? It looks strange for me that it does
not build with the embedded Box2D version.

Johnny