gcompris-qt dependency to qml-box2d

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Mon Feb 22 18:07:34 GMT 2021

Hello the team,

I wonder if we still have a strong dependency to qml-box2d. I'm asking that
cause since box2d new version qml-box2d doesn't build anymore (yeap rolling
release like openSUSE Tumbleweed have no mercy on dead projects.

I'm seeing no more activities around qml-box2d since 2018, issues increasing
and unfortunately no more contributions on it.

So the situations is the following: box2d got updated to 2.4.1, qml-box2d head
doesn't build with it. But also with it's own embedded Box2D
Gcompris-qt depending on qml-box2d thus doesn't build anymore, I've a few
weeks to fix that before being kicked of Tumbleweed :-(

So my question is there a way to get right of it ?

--

Bruno Friedmann

 GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
 irc: tigerfoot