gcompris-qt dependency to qml-box2d

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 18:56:21 GMT 2021

Hi Bruno,

I had discussions about this issue a few months ago with Mageia
packagers, and they got it working by just removing the BuildRequires:
 pkgconfig(box2d) (see revision 1659498 on
http://svnweb.mageia.org/packages/cauldron/qml-box2d/current/SPECS/qml-box2d.spec
).

So, to make sure it builds using the embedded version of box2d, you need
to make sure that the library is not installed on the build system...

And if it really fails to build with the embedded box2d, that would be
quite a surprising news... It still builds fine on Arch Linux...

Timothée